From TC Tele-robotics
This page contains a list of references to publications related to telerobotics. Feel free to add other references about telerobotics together with, if possible, a link to the publication on the publisher's site (e.g. IEEEXplore).
- T.B. Sheridan. Telerobotics. Automatica, 25(4):487-507, July 1989
- T.B. Sheridan. Space teleoperation through time delay: review and prognosis. IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation, 9(5):592-606, Oct. 1993
- P. Arcara and C. Melchiorri. Control schemes for teleoperation with time delay: A comparative study. Robotics and Autonomous Systems, 38(1):49-64, Jan. 2002
- P.F. Hokayem and M.W. Spong. Bilateral Teleoperation: An Historical Survey, Automatica, 42(12):2035-2057, Dec. 2006
- C. Passenberg, A. Peer, and M. Buss, A Survey of Environment-, Operator-, and Task-adapted Controllers for Teleoperation Systems, Mechatronics, Special Issue on Design and Control Methodologies in Telerobotics, vol. 20, no. 7, 2010.
Books on telerobotics
- Advances in Telerobotics , by Manuel Ferre, Martin Buss, Rafael Aracil, and Claudio Melchiorri (Editors). Springer STAR series (2007)
- Control of Interactive Robotic Interfaces: A Port-Hamiltonian Approach, by Cristian Secchi, Stefano Stramigioli, and Cesare Fantuzzi. Springer STAR series (2007)
- The Robot in the Garden: Telerobotics and Telepistemology in the Age of the Internet (Leonardo Books), by Ken Goldberg (Editor) MIT Press (2001)
- Telerobotic Applications, by Tyler Schilling. Wiley (2000)
- Telerobotics, Automation, and Human Supervisory Control, by Thomas B. Sheridan. MIT Press (1992)